Delta II Riggers Harness
Ideal for use in multi purpose access including confined space entry, rigging, ladder access work and work positioning at height.
- Large rear fall arrest rated D-ring
- Front fall arrest rated D-ring
- Confined space/retrieval attachment points
- Adjustable waist belt with large side D-rings
- Quick connect buckles
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Fully adjustable
- i-Safe™ enabled
- REPEL™ technology webbing
- Easy grip end tabs and keepers
- Sub-pelvic Strap
- Clearly labelled/identifiable attachmnet points
- Colour coded sizing
- Protecitive Label pack
- Anti Roll-out design
- Size = Medium (Small, Large and Extra Large also available)
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
The TLC Skyhook – “Mobile Fall Protection Device” was Designed, Engineered and Manufactured by the team at The Lifting Company in Perth Western Australia. TLC The Lifting Company is an industrial specialist business with a large focus on Height Safety Solutions. The Skyhook was developed as a result of collaboration between customers and The Lifting Company who both recognised a gap in the market for a product such as this.
Falls from height are a major cause of serious work-related injuries and fatalities in Australia. Even falls from a seemingly low height can cause severe injuries. In many instances other protection solutions such EWP, Scissor Lifts and Scaffolding etc is impractical and often not cost effective and immobile.
With an underlying objective to minimise the number of working at heights injuries The TLC Skyhook, was developed with multiple applications in mind, to be easily transportable, quick to deploy and allow easy, low restriction, working at heights Fall Protection in the field. In simple terms the TLC Skyhook is a device to which up to two Self Retracting Inertia Reels are attached that allows 2 operators to perform Safe Working at Heights Tasks whilst connected to a Fall Arrest System in order to prevent injuries sustained from falling.