EXOFIT NEX Riggers Harness
- Front and rear Tech-Lite™ aluminium D-rings for fast, easy and safe connections
- Duo-Lok™ quick-connect buckles with memory-fit web-lock on legs and chest strap for fast non-slipping connections ensuring an exact fit every time
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjuster buckles make non-slip adjustment of upper shoulder straps fast and easy, eliminating loose ends and locking into place to prevent slippage
- Non-slip hybrid comfort padding on shoulders, back, leg and hip for user comfort
- Integrated suspension trauma straps provide relief in a fall
- Confined space/retrieval attachment points for raising and lowering
- Rip stitch impact Indicator allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness for impact loading
- Fully adjustable for a perfect fit every time
- Integrated reflective material for greater visibility in dark and dangerous environments
- REPEL™ Technology Webbing construction – repels liquids, naturally self-cleaning and enhances durability
- i-Safe™ enabled to track inspections, control inventory and manage information
- Size = Medium (Small, Large and Extra Large harness sizes also available)
- Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
- Bonus harness storage backpack with breathable woven side panels
- 30 day comfort guarantee
The TLC Skyhook – “Mobile Fall Protection Device” was Designed, Engineered and Manufactured by the team at The Lifting Company in Perth Western Australia. TLC The Lifting Company is an industrial specialist business with a large focus on Height Safety Solutions. The Skyhook was developed as a result of collaboration between customers and The Lifting Company who both recognised a gap in the market for a product such as this.
Falls from height are a major cause of serious work-related injuries and fatalities in Australia. Even falls from a seemingly low height can cause severe injuries. In many instances other protection solutions such EWP, Scissor Lifts and Scaffolding etc is impractical and often not cost effective and immobile.
With an underlying objective to minimise the number of working at heights injuries The TLC Skyhook, was developed with multiple applications in mind, to be easily transportable, quick to deploy and allow easy, low restriction, working at heights Fall Protection in the field. In simple terms the TLC Skyhook is a device to which up to two Self Retracting Inertia Reels are attached that allows 2 operators to perform Safe Working at Heights Tasks whilst connected to a Fall Arrest System in order to prevent injuries sustained from falling.